The Best Beaches to Visit on Miami Beach Tours
In case you are in Florida and want to have fun on your summer vacation, you can avail the Miami Beach Tours. You can enjoy some time in the sun. Moreover, the beaches are the beaches are the best to stretch out and do your exercise. The Miami beaches are great tourist destination for residents, as well as for the visitors. However, if you are going to Miami for the first time and do not which beaches to visit, take a look at the list.
Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park Florida
Bill Baggs State Park is situated on the southern end of Key Biscayne. This is actually the home to some of the popular Cape Florida lighthouse. Here, you will be able to sun bath and swim. This will help you enjoy your vacation to the fullest. You have the option to spend time on the beach and then take a tour to the lighthouse. The lighthouse tour is usually guided. As a matter of fact, you will also be able to participate in fishing from the seawall. The Park is known to host Boater’s Grill. It is a full-service restaurant.
If you are in Florida, you shouldn’t leave without visiting the South Beach. This is actually a place that is to be seen and also shown off. Moreover, the best part about this beach is that you it permits topless bathing. You can run on the paved jogging path which borders the South Beach. You will find this beach on the ocean drive. In case you like to visit nightclub, there are ample options in this area.
Virginia Key Beach
One of the most interesting beaches in Miami is the Virginia Key Beach. This is located right off on the Rickenbacker Causeway. It is present both on the South and North side. You will find this near Miami Seaquarium. The location will make it easy to travel to this area. There can be ample crowd in some area. If you are willing to explore the beach a bit, you need to plan in the off season time. You can enjoy a lovely walk on the beach during the day time.
You will find Haulover beach on your Miami Beach tours if you travel to the area between Bal Harbor and Sunny Isles Beach. As a matter of fact, this is the only clothing optional beach. Thus, it is a nude beach. In case you are a bit skittish when it comes to shedding your swimming costume, you shouldn’t fear. The beach will offer you traditional sun bathing options. Moreover, this is also an amazing surfing spot.
Homestead Bayfront Park and Marina
If you want to enjoy a calm and serene on your Miami Beach tours, you should go for Homestead Bayfront Park. This place is located on the southern portion of Miami Dade County. The Bayfront Park offers boating and swimming options along with full service marina. This is located south west of the North Canal Drive.
Tips to Visit a Miami Beach
However when you visit a beach, you need to consider the following tips.
- Make sure that you carry a sands free beach bag. This will make the visit to the beach even more fun. The tote bag will help you to carry the things that you need. Thus, the things will not be covered in beach sand.
- Do not forget to carry a bug spray. If an insect bites you, you will have to face a lot of trouble. Thus, the bug spray will keep the insects away.
- Attach a floating device to your keys. Hence, you can be sure that the keys will not sink under the bottom of the ocean.
- Get to know how to identify the currents. You will get to know about the current if you check for a break into the incoming wave motion, foam steadily moving seaward, and the line of debris.
- Pack your lunch separately. You need to pack the food in different containers. This way if one container falls on the sand, you will have the other containers full of food.
If you follow the above tips, you will be able to make the most out of your Miami beach tours.